Supervision of final theses and lectures:
Ongoing theses (extract):
- Quantification of runoff components in the Kielstau catchment
- Assessing physico-chemical parameters and ecological state of a stretch of the River Eider
- Quantification of runoff components during single events in the Treene catchment
Finished theses (extract):
- Short term environmental monitoring in the catchment area of a copper mine, Espinar, Peru
- Analysis of the temporal distribution of rainfall in the state of Schleswig-Holstein
- Scale-dependency of parameter groups in SWAT
We offer master and bachelor thesis in the frame of different projects and are also interested in co-supervised and interdisciplinary theses.
If you are interested in a thesis at the Department, please feel free to contact me.
Modul 207: Schutz und Belastung von Gewässern - Praktikum Gewässeranalytik
Modul 345: River Basin Management
Modul 341/Modul 343: Erfassung und Interpretation von Umweltdaten
Modul 344: Studienprojekt Agrarlandschaftsentwicklung
Hydrobiology (Excursion): Summer school - Ecological state of the lake during restoration measures
Research interests & scientific exchange
- Catchment hydrology with focus on runoff generation, rainfall variability and hydrological transport modelling
- Tropical hydrology
- 04/2012 - 05/2012
Faculty of Biology , Alexandru Ioan Cuza, Iasi, Romania.
- 03/2012 - 04/2012
Indo-German Centre for Sustainability , Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai.
- 02/2011 - 04/2011
United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service , Grassland Soil and Water Research Laboratory, Temple, Texas.
Scientific Employee at the Department of Hydrology and Water Resources Management, CAU Kiel.
Scientific Employee/PhD student at the Institute of Soil Science and Land Evaluation, Section Biogeophysics, University of Hohenheim, SFB 564: Sustainable Land Use and Rural Development in Mountainous Regions of Southeast Asia.
Diploma in Hydrology at the University of Freiburg. Title: Continuous tracers in hydrological process studies in forested catchments.